"You only get, what you give"
10 Top Tips:
1. Create a study plan and stick to it. Allocate time at home for certain subjects as well as free time. If you get into a routine then it makes it easier to keep track of your time.
2. Don't just focus on studying all day long. You will make yourself tired, take breaks and maybe even try out a new sport or learn a new instrument.
3. Take advantage of your class time. Ask as many questions as you can if you are unsure about something. Your teachers are always there to help and are happy to help too.
4. Always be prepares. Instead of leaving assignments and test study to the last minute, plan out your time and start assignments when you are given them.
5. Create a balance with study and social life so you don't over work yourself.
6. Test yourself! By doing more and more questions and ask others to test you too.
7. Set goals, and review your topics each week.
8. Ask your teachers to set up a group study session away from your normal class time, this is where students can run the class and ask the questions they have.
9. Make sure you always believe in yourself! How can you succeed if you do not believe?
10. Always remember to have fun!