Family Faith Formation
As we journey through 2022 together our community grows as one family. Always seeking to reach out to others in our YEAR of COMPASSION through our thoughts, words, prayers, and actions as we grow more compassionate hearts.
We begin with a vision of what being compassionate truly means. For us to share in the suffering of another person means that we can bring light into the pain of that person's life. Just as Jesus's love and compassion led him to the cross and provided us with redemption, we too can walk with the suffering, being a redemptive sign in their time of need.
- Catholic Answers LiveConversations with Catholic influencers to help Catholics go deeper and further in influencing our world for Jesus
- The Fr. Mike Schmitze PodcastFaith, pop culture, and headline reflections from Fr. Mike Schmitz.
- Another Name for Every ThingRichard Rohr is a globally recognized ecumenical teacher whose work is grounded in Christian mysticism. He is a Franciscan priest and founder of the Center for Action and Contemplation in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Daily PrayerA prayer for everyday of the year.
- Cath FamilyAn innovative Catholic resource library for raising children in the faith
- ETWNA wealth of credible resources, from historical Faith documents to guidance on current Catholic issues.
- Shalom MediaThe mission of Shalom is to impart this peace of Christ to the world through media evangelization.
- Join in the Divine Mercy ChapletPlease join us in continuous prayer to Jesus of Divine Mercy
- Catholic Apps for LentA great collection of Apps to help you through Lent this year
- Daily Readings and Youth formation – FuelFuel is the essential daily companion to following Jesus and growing in your Catholic faith.
- Daily RosaryRecite the Rosary everyday – Listen and pray through the daily rosary in the app
- Read Scripture EverydayUse the daily scriptures to reflect on your life and to listen to Jesus in your life.
- Click to PrayOfficial app of the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network
- Daily MeditationCalm Bible Audio & Sleep App
- Hallow:Catholic MeditationDo a simple meditation. Try the minute meditation.
In the busyness of life it can be easy to put aside simple practices that we know are good for us such as eating healthy and exercising regularly. We know that we need to have a routine to ensure we actively keep these important practices in our lives. Our ongoing faith formation is also another important daily practice. Many people have their own daily routine and we would encourage you to continue this routine during these times. Below is an example of a routine you may want to reflect upon as you consider your ongoing relationship with Jesus.
START YOUR DAY WELL
Try one of the apps above to develop a daily prayer and scripture routine
BRING CHRIST INTO THE WORLD EVERYDAY
Explore ways you can bring Christ into the world each day
ALWAYS FINISH WELL
Use a Daily examen or prayer to finish your day. See the list of resources above to try something new
Join in the Holy Mass at home 10am
|Listen to a Podcast||Watch an episode on Shalom World or ETWN||
Join in the Rosary
Watch a short video on the Church Teachings
what does it mean to believe?
Stations of family of Jesus
|Write letters to your extended family members|