Fusion 360 helps users prepare for the future of design. It's the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind, connecting your entire product development process into one cloud-based platform.
1. Go to https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/students-teachers-educators. If you need an Autodesk Account, Click on Create Account and continue to step 2. If you have an Autodesk account registered to you school email address (@servite.wa.edu.au) click on sign in and proceed to step 6 to continue.
2. Fill in the details as show n below. You MUST be 13 to hold an Autodesk account.
3. Continue adding your student details. Use below as a guide. Use your school animal password.
4. You will be sent an email to your school account.
5. Check your email for thr verification message and click on Verify Email
6. You will be taken to a sign in prompt. Enter the details you have created.
You will need to submit a form of ID or a document showing the school logo and the student's full name.
Please double check it says Autodesk Fusion 360(Educational License) in the top right title bar. If not please contact IT helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org