How can a young person restore harmony in the world?
- Critical Thinker
- Creative and Innovative
- Communicator and Collaborator
Part A - Evidence and Research Portfolio
- Using OneNote, research and collect ideas, notes, information and evidence on ways to restore God’s original harmony with Self, Others and Creation.
- This term Caritas Australia will visit Servite College. It will provide you with some examples on how to restore harmony with creation.
- You will also visit the Salvation Army, which will give you the opportunity to collect information on how to restore harmony with others.
- These opportunities will help with the collection of evidence for your portfolio.
A Design Framework
Choose one of the ideas you have researched and commit to completing that idea.
For example: After researching how to create harmony in creation you may choose to start a vegetable garden and composting your family waste. While developing this project take photos, video’s and write reflections to add to your Sway
Part 4 - Reflection
Reflect on your final product by answering questions.
You must include at least FIVE (5)references in APA formatin your Sway Presentation.
Research Skills for Servite Students